Technical translation from English, German and French into Russian
Technical translation from Engilsh into Russian is rightly considered as one of the most difficult, yet the most common type of translation. High demand for technical translation from English into Russian is conditioned by the integration of Russia into the world economy and the expansion of foreign economic ties of Russian companies.
We undertake all types of technical translation which are the most often as follows:
- technical translation from English into Russian of user manuals for domestic appliances;
- technical translation from English into Russian of technical documentation for trade and industrial equipment;
- technical translation from English into Russianof scientific and technical books;
- technical translation from English into Russian of GOSTs, SNIPs, international standards (DIN, ISO, GMP, etc.);
- technical translation from English into Russian of specifications, test protocols, certificates;
- technical translation from English into Russian of drawings, technological and electric wirings, etc.
The translating bureau providing technical translation into Russian bears great responsibility. Even slightest discrepancies in translation are disallowed as they may lead to equipment wrong operation. To translate technical documents one needs not only perfect knowledge of appropriate lexicology and terminology but also understanding of details of those technical processes and systems of the original text. The optimal variant occurs if a translator may boast of excellent language and engineering skills. Our bureau employs highly skilled translators with high level of expertise and ample experience in translation of texts in pharmaceuticals, medicine, machine building, construction, law, economics, IT, car building, etc.
One of the particularities of technical translation is polysemantic nature of technical terms. In order to avoid discrepancies in terminology, if the translation is performed by several translators, we necessarily make the glossary with most frequent terms for this particular technical text. The responsibility for the final "assembly" of the finished translation and unity of terms lies with the editor who, as a rule, is the most experienced translator among translators doing this translation. Before a technical translation from English into Russian is submitted to the customer the text is read again for correction, check-up for digital data, literary correction of the text. If required, the text is submitted for layout services.