The core activity of the Alba Translating Company is the provision of professional translation services. There are many large Russian and international companies among our long-term and satisfied clients.
We are pleased to offer you the following range of services:
- Consecutive and simultaneous interpreting;
- Telephone interpreting;
- Rent of simultaneous interpreting system;
- Audiovisual translation;
- Translation of texts on any subject by specialists in specific subject domains;
- Translation of personal records;
- Agency certified translation;
- Notary certified translation;
- Apostille consultations and legalization of documents;
- Rendering of accompanying legal services (requesting duplicate documents, and assistance in notarial certification);
- Website and software localization;
- Layout and preparation of the completed translation for printing.
Company mission: To help ensure competitive growth in the goods and services provided by our clients, through rendering high quality linguistic services.
1. Our company has been working in the translation industry for more than 10 years. During this time, we have accumulated vast experience in implementing projects of wide-ranging degrees of complexity across many different thematic areas.
2. According to the site https://translationrating.ru in 2015 we became one of the TOP-40 largest translation companies in Russia. In a typical year we process around 5000 requests from almost 300 regular customers, amounting to about 70,000 standard pages, in total.
3. The company’s internal processes have been built in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 17100 standard ("Translation services, Requirements for translation services") and ISO 9001: 2015. We understand that the most important condition for the success of our work is the focus on long-term cooperation with each client. The fundamental principles of our quality policy are:
- A focus on the needs and expectations of customers;
- Fully detailed regulation of internal and external communications, as well as the exchange of experience and the management of knowledge within the company;
- Careful selection of personnel (translators, editors, proofreaders) and matching to their assigned tasks, together with regular quality assurance of their work;
- The use of modern technology, including a sophisticated translation project management system and proprietary application for accurately recording the extent of changes and the time spent on the editing and proofreading of texts;
4. We offer our clients very flexible working arrangements:
- the opportunity to contact us easily at any time, including outside of normal working hours;
- for regular customers we are happy to accept work without prepayment or even with deferred payment;
- the possibility of a complete package solution covering all the linguistic requirements of each client.
5. Our employees participate widely in professional organizations such as the Union of Translators of Russia or European Language Industry Association; in industry events (Summer Schools run by the Union of Translators of Russia, and the Translation Forum Russia) and in the work of the state examination commissions. We are also engaged in scientific work, and in activities promoting law-making initiatives. Since 2010 we have published an annual collection of scientific articles: "Topical questions of translation studies and translation practice".
6. We rely on the experience of the Nizhny Novgorod school of translation in our work. The majority of our employees are graduates from the Faculty of Translation of the Nizhny Novgorod State Linguistic University, one of the largest and longest established linguistic universities in the country.